Wednesday, October 15, 2008

In My Tapedeck, Side 1


So I've been wanting to do this for awhile, I'm gonna give it a shot and see how it goes. In My Tapedeck will be a series of posts that mean exactly what you would think. I'll give you a brief idea of what my ears are currently being impaired with. Oh, and seeing as how tapes can only hold a limited amount of songs per side, these playlists will be short and sweet. I'll include links where I can. Hope you enjoy the music as much as me!

**Click the artist name for their website.
**Click the track name to download the song.


Side 1
1. Johnson & Jonson -Baby Don't Leave Me Now
2. Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (Benny Blanco Remix ft Mos Def And Spank Rock)
3. Unless - Iconiclassic (feat. Akilles)
4. Janelle Monae - Many Moons (Trackademicks "Y'all Better Shut Up" Remix)
5. Cool Calm Pete - Wishes and Luck
6. DJ K.O. - Someday (feat. Torae, John Robinson, Talib Kweli, Tiffany Paige)
7. Jake One - Get 'Er Done (feat. MF Doom)
8. Atmosphere - Puppets

No comments: