Friday, March 13, 2009

L.A.U.S.D. - iFeel feat. Blu & Jack Davey



Wow...I couldn't think of many collaborations right now that could beat this one. This track has a crazy flirtatious vibe to it. Kenny Fresh explains it best...

Now I don’t know the full story between how this track came together - but I do know that after Blu spit the lines “Pipe dreams, I reach for daily/Stoned daisy, and daydream about bonin’ J*DaVeY” on the track “Say Say” (which you can only hear here), Ms. Davey re-posted the XXL video of the verse on her blog with the title, “I HEART u 2 blu.” And they definitely play into that sentiment on the track, so that might have something to do with it… or maybe I just spend way too much time on blogs. Probably the latter.

L.A.U.S.D. - iFeel f. Blu & Jack Davey
And: L.A.U.S.D. presents… Curly Tops & Nautica Jackets (Sampler)

No comments: