Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Love Of My Life Party, Part 2

So the 2nd installment of the "Love Of My Life" party hosted by The Social Society and myself, on 2/15/08 at Marathon Grill @ 10th and Walnut was a.........hmm........party? And yeahhhh it was crazy! Open bar from 10-11, free shots at 1am, DJ Phsh (killed it!), crazy body art by John F. (who drew on almost everyone), some more fresh art from MCQN, and a wild crowd of people! I thought we were gonna literally bring the house down, the floor was straight up shaking all night. As usual, if you missed it...it's all good, there are more parties coming, so stay in the loop. If you were there, thank you for comin out, this couldn't go on without support from the people! Definitely hit me up and let me know how your night turned out, and stick around for awhile! We sure are. O yeah, here's a few pics from the night. The rest are on MySpace.




No comments: