Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Thoughts of the B-Boy BBQ


I found myself reminiscing about the B-Boy BBQ from '07 today, all I can do is watch the video from last year and remember....bull. From that thought I decided to do a little post about the crew that released an album for the BBQ, the fellas from 84. For those of you who don't know about 84, check the recent interview here from Artofrhyme.com. I also put up a mix from DJ Statik of Illvibe Collective, called "11 minutes of 84", and a track from their recently re-released album, "Ourselves".


DOWNLOAD:
-- DJ Statik - 11 Minutes of 84 --
-- 84 - How Ya'll Feel --

Looks like I might be making a trip to Rochester to do a lil B-Boy BBQ NY style this year. July 26th!

1 comment:

Mr Sonny James said...

Dope! Thanks for posting this. Putting up a link for your blog now.