Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Rundown

I'll put it to you like this.....84 is that shit, and if you don't know you need to verse yourself here or from an older post here. So besides the fact that 84 is on this track, it's actually really dope and was released as the single for the album. Video produced by Philly native Hezekiah, and also featuring Fel Sweetenberg.





Hustle Simmons is the emcee/ producer duo consisting of Camden City, NJ's indie hip-hop mainstay, Dave Ghetto (Nuthouse/ Counterflow) and Philadelphia based producer, Tha S Ence. The album, released on June 24th is available on I-Tunes now.

DOWNLOAD:
-- Hustle Simmons - The Rundown feat. 84 and Fel Sweetenberg --

2 comments:

Tha S Ence said...

Just to Clarify. Hez produced the video not the track. I produced the song.

It's Only Music said...

Should have been more clear about that, all fixed. Good lookin on giving me something fresh to listen to, I love the feel of that track.