Saturday, June 21, 2008

What does a beautiful song sound like?


Like this. This tune is called "I and Ever" by Elise Queeley, produced and recorded by Pork Fried Productions. Oh how we love Elise here in the states. Residing in London, Ms. Queeley can only make it over here every once in awhile. But I'll tell you when she can grace us with her presence, she leaves her special mark everytime, musically, spiritually and influentially. You inspire all of us Elise, for real. Anyway, she was here earlier this month and recorded a bunch of new tracks at the Pork Fried Crib. Time will tell if I can let you have a listen, so keep an eye or ear out for that. In the meantime, here is the tune that will get you through your day...everyday, "I and Ever". Bonus track is "One Gone" by Queeley featuring Akilles and Kurt. Enjoy.

DOWNLOAD:
-- Queeley - I and Ever --
-- Queeley ft. Akilles & Kurt - One Gone --

No comments: