Saturday, June 14, 2008

You can find me at the show...

I missed her last week but tonight you can find me at the Janelle Monae show at World Cafe Live with Franklin Bridge. Really looking forward to a show that will leave me with my jaw on the ground.



From her new EP, called Metropolis-Suite I: The Chase, to the live videos on OkayplayerTV and all of the industry talk about Janelle, I can't say that I expect anything else from the evening. Oh yeah, and she's on Bad Boy. Props to Diddy for giving her some light and props to Big Boi for recognizing some real special talent.

And for Franklin Bridge, coming from Philly and Jersey, they have played for a legendary list of hip-hop pioneers and moguls including Shawn Carter, Diddy, LL Cool J, Pharrell, DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Roots. They were also on The Next Great American Band on Fox. Check out the flawless performances from both above and below.

No comments: